The focus of our service is offering free and confidential support, information and counselling to young people aged 11-25. We run our services from our base in Leigh Park, Havant. Most young people make contact in times of crisis or when they are facing personal difficulties. Often they have no one else to turn to.
Our services include:
- A telephone support line staffed by trained volunteers
- Support or information via e-mail or letter
- Information and referral to other agencies, statutory services, etc (drugs, housing, sexual health etc)
- Informal support for young people who drop-in to see us
- A programme of groupwork in local schools and colleges for young carers
- Groupwork and emotional health and well-being courses
- Short or longer term counselling (sometimes over several weeks or months)
- A small team of more experienced counsellors
- Information and short term counselling for parents or carers
- Training and learning opportunities for Off The Record volunteers.