You can use counselling to help you think more clearly, make decisions or changes in your life or come to terms with difficult experiences, both past and present.
- Counselling is a private time for you to talk about anything that is worrying you
- You won't be told what to do
- You won't be judged or criticised
- You will be listened to and supported in working things through
- Counselling takes place in private - just you and your counsellor
- Counsellors can offer one off counselling or a series of sessions. It's up to you how long you come
- Appointments are weekly, and each session lasts for 50 minutes
- There is no charge - our services are absolutely free - and confidential!
If you want counselling
- Before you start counselling, we will offer you an introductory appointment so you can find out how our service works
- At the introductory appointment you can explore if counselling is for you or if another Off The Record service would be better
- All counselling takes place at our Havant base
- If you feel you don't get on with your counsellor, just ask to see someone else. We won't mind
- There is no pressure. You choose whatever seems right for you.