Off The Record's Board of Trustees
The Board meets regularly:
- to ensure the charity is carrying out its purposes for public benefit
- to comply with the governing documents, charity law and ensure the board acts in the best interest of the charity and its beneficiaries
- to ensure the charity manages its finances and resources responsibly
- to lead on the strategic direction and planning of the charity in the short, medium and long term
- to employ staff and ensure they meet their responsibilities as employers
The day to day running of the organisation is delegated to a General Manager and a small staff team.
Off The Record Board Experience
Paula Riches, Director (Chair) - Studied Criminology Degree at Portsmouth University. Became a City Councillor in 2004 and held the Cabinet Position for 6 years as Cabinet Member for Community Safety. Was Lord Mayor of Portsmouth in 2012. Since that time, taken on various Trustee roles in the City of Portsmouth and became Chair of OTR in 2014.
Jackie Powell, Director - Previously an Occupational Hygienist for the Ministry Of Defence for 18 years. In 2005 began voluntary work as a Mental Health Act Review Manager for two NHS Organisations. Current role is - Lay Member (Patient Champion) to Portsmouth's Clinical Commissioning Group.
Ray Giles - Involved with OTR since 2017.
Howard Thompson, Director - Involved with OTR since 2018.
Marina Parker, Director - Involved with OTR since 2016.
Chris Shaw, Director - Involved with OTR since 2016